Sunday, March 16, 2008

National Champion!

Last week was the 2008 National Amateur Dancesport Championships here at BYU. Its always one of the things I really look forward to with dance because I love competing. Well this year was especially great because me and my partner Bradley took first place in pre-championship smooth! I was not expecting it, we'd only decided to dance together for fun and had practiced maybe three times before the comp! It was very exciting. The weekend was fun and I got to wear my new dress that I bought and spent about six hours putting rhinestones on! I was going to try to put videos online, but I can't figure out how, and for some reason some of my pictures won't work, so here's one for now of me and my other partner, Brad.

2 comments:

mom said...

love the picture jen - you are beautiful! Congratulations sweeetie!!

Timberview, Inc. said...

hi jen!